Regardless of their financial situation, Baby Boomers are travelers. It’s on most bucket lists. And being on a budget doesn’t rule out enjoying exotic vacations or “seeing America.” It just means one has to be a little smarter at planning travel excursions.
The best way to plan your travel is to learn from the experiences of others and find special deals. That’s why we have identified several blogs, articles and websites that are Boomer shortcuts to enjoying great vacations on a budget:
- 20 Baby Boomer Travel Bloggers
- The Most Popular Trends in Baby Boomer Travel
- My Itchy Travel Feet – The Baby Boomer’s Guide to Travel
- Braindead Easy Travel Hacking
- What’s the Cheapest Way to Travel When You’re Retired?
- 20 Top Vacation Spots for Retirees and their Costs
- 15 Ways to Travel in Retirement on a Fixed Budget
- Tips for Retirement Travel on a Budget
And of course, always check out the rates offered by travel agencies and airlines against those found on the AARP Travel Center. They are the Baby Boomer benchmark for confirming that you are getting a good deal!